The gallery system is designed to be flexible and convenient. The key benefits are:
• You decide the level of service according to your requirements and budget.
• With Gallery Unlimited you can access and download as many images as you need, as often as you need.
• The images you see in your gallery are finished and ready for download for print or web use (supplied up to 12” on the longest side at 300ppi, or larger if requested).
• Your gallery will be live for a minimum of 12 months from the date of delivery, after which you can renew access for £45+vat (no charge if you commission new work within the year).
• Your gallery can be your online image library – searchable and always available.
• You decide who has access to your images, just tell me and I include your colleagues on the access plan.
The pricing options are based on the gallery system administered through my website. The fees allow for up to 500 finished images from a whole-day shoot and up to 250 images from a half-day shoot, though the actual number of images available will vary according to the brief and nature of the assignment. The fees include standard editing, including basic image adjustments for colour-correctness, exposure, sensor dust spot removal, renaming and captions, while additional Photoshop work will be quoted on request.
A day is defined as being up to 7 hours on site, and a half day is up to 3.5 hours on site, though travel time may have a bearing on the day rate or the time on site.
The fees cover corporate communication use of the images by one party (advertising use is excluded, please ask if this is required), and do not cover exceptional requirements of a shoot such as equipment hire, travel or out-of-pocket expenses which are quoted as required. All fees and expenses are exclusive of VAT.