Don’t we all just love writing about ourselves? No, me neither, but I’ll give it a go.
With almost 30 years’ photographic experience under my belt, I have a pretty good idea what clients need from their photographer:
• Fair dealing and transparent pricing.
• Creative input at the planning stage.
• An ability to work to a brief, while being willing to input fresh ideas
• The skills to put the brief into practice.
• A calm, patient, polite manner.
• An ability to problem solve quickly and calmly if plans do go awry.
• Full support to get the most from the photos once they're delivered.
These traits apply to every assignment, from the corporate portrait to the trade show and conference, from boardroom meeting photos to awards ceremony coverage.
Because if a photographer can't offer a fully professional service, clients can't get the photos they need for their websites, brochures and reports.
It’s all very well me saying I have these qualities, but what do my existing clients think?Why not check out my Testimonials page to see what my existing clients say about working with me?
Of course I’m always happy to talk to new prospects, so email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07703 124412 for a preliminary chat.
I look forward to helping you too,